Opinions on artificial intelligence
- (EN) CBS News, a researcher's view : What an artificial intelligence researcher fears about AI
- (EN) CMSWire: Artificial Intelligence Threats and Promises
- (EN) Medium article : The Rise of Emotionally Intelligent AI
- (EN) Podcast from BBC Laurie Taylor / Toby Walsh : Robots and AI, Thinking allowe
- (EN) Medium - Founder @TheCityAi : The Ethics of AI: Building technology that benefits people and society
- (EN) Personal blog: Bias, fallacies, and facilitation
- (EN) LiveScience - Elon Musk: Elon Musk: Regulate AI Before Robots Start 'Killing People'
- (EN) Wired: You aren't ready for the weirdness of working with robots
- (EN) Machinelearnings: The Non-Technical Guide to Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- (FR) Frenchweb :Douze mythes de l’intelligence artificielle
- (FR) Les échos : Magiciens et charlatans de l’intelligence artificielle
- (FR) Siècle digital :
Artificial intelligence and Education
Artificial intelligence and government
- (EN) UK Parliament : Algorithms in decision-making inquiry
- (EN) Ethics - South Korea draft law : South Korea Drafting Robotic Laws
Artificial intelligence and Medecine
- (EN) Wall street journal :Artificial Intelligence Company Sentient Emerges From Stealth
- (EN) Newsweek - Cancer: Using artificial intelligence to find cancer cures
Artificial intelligence and research
- (EN) MIT Review: The Seven Deadly Sins of AI Predictions
- (EN) MIT Review: Inside the Moonshot Effort to Finally Figure Out the Brain
- (EN) MIT News : An algorithm for your blind spot
- (EN) MIT News : MIT computer scientist who studies natural language processing and machine learning wins $625,000 prize
- (EN) Science: Semantics derived automatically from language corpora contain human-like biases
- (EN) MIT Tech Review: The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI
- (EN) MIT Tech Review: China’s AI Awakening
Artificial intelligence in books
- (EN) Robot ethics:From Autonomous Cars to Artificial Intelligence
- (EN) Android dreams : Is the day coming when humans are redundant and robots control our destiny?
Artificial intelligence in publications
- (EN) - BCG Report: Putting artificial intelligence to work
Artificial intelligence directly from sources
The method to provide relevant and qualified information
At kindrobot, we do not re-invent the wheel.
We will try to avoid re-writing or copy-paste what seems to be well written from the start.
We will use two innovative techniques:
- Identify relevant sources, read and try to understand
- Use the amazing technology of hyperlink and directly share documents with you.
The pros :